Friday, May 7, 2010

Blah.

It's been a while. There's been a lot going on, but I haven't had much to say. I've had no motivation.

The semester is over, which is great. Less stress. But of course, now that school stress is over, I have other stress in my life. But that's how it always goes, isn't it?

There's been a lot of drama going on around here over the last few days. I'm not a fan of drama. At all. I could definitely live without it. I don't want to get into the details, but I think I might start a more private blog somewhere so I can get more off of my chest and not worry about who will see it.

There's just way too much tension at home right now and way too many things going on. Everyone is stressed out and overwhelmed, and a whole bunch of stressed out people makes for an unhappy house.

On a lighter note, Rylea is doing very well. She has her 9-month checkup tomorrow. I can't believe she's getting so big already. Only three more months and she'll be a year old! Time goes by way too quickly.

Oh yeah. My best friend had her baby on Sunday. His name is Dylan and he's adorable. He's Rylea's future husband. ;)

Okay, it's late. I have an appointment in the morning and a very busy day after that. I should probably try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment