Monday, April 26, 2010

I can't think of a title...

Man, I haven't had time to update lately. Well, I have. I just haven't had anything too interesting to say.

I'm kind of writing to kill time right now. My Farmville crops will be ready in about five minutes, and I need to harvest them before I can go to bed. Oh wow. I'm lame. I don't care though. :D

Today was my mommy's birthday. I made her a cake (white with white frosting, her favorite) and my brother came over to have dinner with all of us. It was nice to see my brother again; I miss him.

I only have two papers, a final, and the rest of my independent study class to finish up before the end of the semester. I feel like I have a lot to do, but it really won't take me all that long. I have class tomorrow night and work Wednesday night, so I don't have any time at night to work on anything. It's hard to get anything done during the day because Rylea is ALWAYS getting into things she's not supposed to, climbing the stairs, or eating cat food. I can't focus on school work at all during the day because I can't keep my eyes off of her for more than 30 seconds at a time. And she's not even walking yet! She is a very fast crawler though...

I can't wait until June when Arron and I can move back in together. Money is going to be really tight, but everything will work out. He's making more money than I am and working a lot more hours than I am, so he'll be the main breadwinner until I finish school... once I get a nursing job he gets to be a stay at home dad until the girls start school. Lucky him.

Speaking of school... I am so excited to go into nursing but I'm going to miss my psychology stuff. I was thinking about going back to Metro State for my RN-BSN after I finish my Associate's degree in nursing. I want to get my drug and alcohol counseling licensure while I'm back there and possibly get another bachelor's degree in Psychology. I've always wanted to have more than one degree, and I think it'll help a lot if I do end up working in a rehab facility like I want to.

Okay, enough rambling. My crops are ready! Haha. Off to harvest and then hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment