Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Completely random.

The semester will be over pretty soon, and I'm actually a little bummed. Just a little. I absolutely love my writing class. Our professor is one of my favorite teachers of all time. She is so fantastic, I can't really put it into words. I probably sound like I'm in love with her, but I promise you, I'm not. I just appreciate a good teacher who encourages her students and makes them want to succeed. I hated writing before this class, but now I'm enjoying it more and more. I can actually put more thought into my writing now and enjoy it. I'll definitely remember this class.

I have two papers I want to put on our class blog. I have to do some editing and then send them to be posted there. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm really excited to see everyone's work on the blog. My last two papers should be fun too. I'm doing my individual paper on depression awareness, and we have a group paper to do that is also going to be about depression, but from kind of a different angle. It's something I actually care about, which makes it more fun to write about. I always hated being assigned a topic for writing. If I don't care about the topic, I'm not going to want to write about it. I'm certainly not going to do my best work.

Okay, now onto a totally different subject...

American Idol tonight was pretty good. Lee gave me goosebumps and Crystal made me cry. They're the only two people I really care about on that show anymore. I still like Siobhan (I LOVE her name by the way), but she hasn't been amazing lately. I just want my Lee and Crystal to make it to the top.

I'm kind of jumping all over the place tonight, but we got these new granola bars and they are simply amazing. They're Oats 'n Dark Chocolate. Anything with chocolate is a winner in my book. But seriously. I love them. Granola and chocolate are two of my favorite things. So putting them together is like heaven in my mouth!

Ugh, I sound ridiculous. I need to go to bed. I have a LOT of work to do for the end of the semester, so I should probably make sure I'm getting enough sleep (although there is no such thing... for me anyway).

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna miss yooouuuu.
    Pattrice is awesome, fo sho. She is amazin'! Incredible! Extraordinary! Fantastic!

    hmm what else were her words? haha

    ReplyDelete