Thursday, April 15, 2010

GRR.

It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to get to class today. When I finally get there, I find out the class is canceled. Ugh. I was so mad. The professor e-mailed us and told us at around 3:20 that our 6:00 class would be canceled, but I didn't get the e-mail until after I was back home. So I spent around two hours driving to and from class for no reason. Talk about a waste of time and gas.

On the bright side, I have all night to relax! Sort of. I decided I'm going to go on a cleaning spree. I already cleaned my bathroom, and I'm going to do some work on my bedroom here in a minute. I never have motivation to clean (organizing is a different story!) so I figure I should do as much as possible while I'm still in the mood.

Back to work tomorrow... after my cleaning I'm going over to Arron's parents' house and spending the night there since Rylea is already over there, then I can go straight to work from there tomorrow. It makes perfect sense since my work is closer to there than it is to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment