Saturday, April 17, 2010

Random.

It's only 9:30, and I'm going to bed as soon as I finish this. I haven't been to bed this early in ages. I'm pretty excited. I never feel like I get enough sleep, no matter how early I go to bed or how late I sleep in.

Rylea and I have to go home tomorrow, boo. We've had a fun weekend. Arron and I took the girls to Como Zoo today, which was quite the adventure. It took us 20 minutes just to find a parking spot because it was so busy. There were a lot of whore-y looking girls and trashy people there, heh. So that made it interesting. We decided we're going to try and take the girls every month this summer. Right now there are still a lot of animals gone for the season, so it'll be even more fun when all the animals are there.

I can't believe this semester is almost over. I still have a lot of work to do, yet I have no motivation. It'll be so nice to have a break this summer. I start at St. Kate's this fall; I'm so excited and nervous! It's going to be super expensive, so I'm not looking forward to that... but the rest of it should be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment