Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Headache.

Ugh, my head is absolutely killing me. I thought it was a "hungry headache," as I call them, but eating didn't help it go away. It's awful. It's going to be hard to go to sleep tonight, since my head feels like it's going to explode every time I move it. Blah.

I just got done watching "Addicted" on TLC... that's an awesome show. I love those kinds of shows, but every time I watch them I think I want to get into a job helping people with addiction. But I figure I can still do that even while doing nursing. I would love to be a nurse in a rehab center; that would probably be the best thing ever. Then again, who knows? Maybe I'd hate it once I actually tried it. But I won't know until I try!

Okay. I was planning on writing a longer entry, but I don't have anything that exciting to say and my head hurts too much to keep looking at the screen. I think it's time for some Advil PM and my bed. And maybe some Sex and the City.

2 comments:

  1. Painkillers are delicious. As are beds.

    Personally, drugs terrify the shit out of me. And so I am scared of drug addicts. And alcoholics. And pretty much anything where a person is in some alternate reality that they think is real. I don't know. Power to you if you can deal with that, because people like that are needed. I for sure am not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I'm totally fine with it... I've just seen too many people's lives get screwed up and/or ruined because of drugs, mine included. Sort of. In a way. Anyway, I just want to be able to help people struggling with addiction because I know how awful the consequences can be.

    ReplyDelete