Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sleeeepy.

I'm exhausted. I worked my first closing shift last night, and I thought we closed at ten, but I was wrong. We closed at 11:00, and I didn't get out of work until around 12:30. I got home at around 1:00, after going out of my way to SuperAmerica to get slushies. Turns out the slushie machine wasn't working. I was pissed. The last hour at work all I could think about was how much I wanted a slushie. Bah.

I didn't go to bed until almost 3:00 because I'm an idiot and I can't just go straight to bed when I get home, no matter how tired I am. I woke up at 4:30 when Arron got up for work, then got up for the day at around 7:30 when Rylea woke up. I can barely keep my eyes open. I just put Rylea down for her morning nap, but unless Dani decides to take a nap, which is highly unlikely, I can't take a nap until after Arron gets home from work. To make matters worse, I don't have any pop because it's in the trunk of my car and Arron drove my car to work. :(

When I first started my job, my manager told us that "If you don't go home after your shift sweating, your feet hurting, and your face hurting from smiling, you're not doing your job!" Last night was only my second night of training, and I found out that she wasn't kidding. My feet still hurt now. I need to get some better shoes for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment