Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tired.

Holy crap, I can not wake up this morning. I'm exhausted. I keep finding myself dozing off just sitting here at the computer. I fell asleep while going to the bathroom this morning. That's not right. Hopefully Rylea will take a good nap in a little while because I sure need one.

Thursdays and Fridays are such busy days. They always involve lots of driving and running around and such. This week won't be quite so bad since I don't have my usual Friday morning appointment way down in Eden Prairie. That means I'll get to sleep in even later tomorrow, since Rylea is always at her nana's on Thursday night. Yay!

Tomorrow night is my second night of training at work, ahh! I'm always nervous but I always end up feeling fine once I'm there and actually doing something. It feels so good to be back at work. Now that Arron and I both have jobs again, things are starting to look much better and I'm super excited for the next few crazy, hectic months!

1 comment:

  1. I hate busy days. But I love them too. And YAY for sleeping in, although I too woke up early today. Early for me, anyways.

    Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. Retail is a breeze. It's money, and money is good.

    ReplyDelete