Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why can't I go to bed at a decent time?

I love how every time I post I talk about how tired I am. I don't think I'll ever get enough sleep. I love sleeping, but mostly when I'm not supposed to be sleeping, like in the middle of the day. When I get home from school or work at night, I can't just go to bed right away. I need to unwind and have some "me" time (which usually involves Facebook... I'm pathetic). On the nights I don't have school or work, I still stay up late because my "me" time is always after Rylea goes to bed for the night. So I guess that means I'll get more time for myself and sleep in about 18 years... unless she turns out like me and is still living with me when she's 21.

Work really wore me out tonight. I swear, if I don't lose weight from working this job, something must be seriously wrong with me. My feet are raw in the back where my shoes were rubbing against them (note to self: new shoes at work is a bad idea), and I'm just sore all over. I need a foot massage bad. It was my first night out on the sales floor on my own. Holy crap, I still have a lot to learn. I have the gist of it down, but I've got to figure out the best way to go about doing everything so I can get it done quickly. I'll get the hang of it eventually, but for now I'm glad I work with nice people who will help me out and not get mad at me for being slow or complain about having to help me. That makes it a lot easier.

I miss Arron so much. I don't get to see him as much as I'd like to, and it sucks. Now that we're both working again, it's even harder for us to spend time together. On the nights we do have together, he has to go to bed super early because he works so early in the morning, so we don't really see each other. He's usually in bed by the time I get home from work or else he goes to bed way earlier than I do. It sucks. I'm so proud of him though for everything he's done in the last few months. He's wonderful and I love him. I'm so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment